Thursday, September 4, 2008

Interview with Interview (part 3)

As i entered the room,wished him he replied and said to have seat...he was the same who invigilated last evening written exam My test paper and Resume was with him....Having a sight on resume He started....

HR:So, U r Akhilesh ?
Me:Yes sir.

HR:
What's meaning of Akhilesh ?
Me:[Any how i managed meaning of my name because sudden appearance of such unexpected question made me stunned...]

HR:
U had ur lunch ?[he was making me comfortable wid such questions]
Me:Yes i had.[Pehla jhuth of interview]

HR:
Where?Is there any mess running or outside.
Me:Outside.I named Lovely[Pehle jhuth ko chupane ke liye ye doosra jhuth tha].

HR:
How is food there.Is it
ok
Me:Yes.Its a kind of ok.

HR:
Ok Akhilesh,Tell me about urself.
[this was the question which i was waiting for, during the preparation of interview each one was suggesting to prepare well for this question because it decides the way where interview will go]

Me:I started my katha.Brief Introduction dete samay induction session ki yaad aa rahi thi.Told every sin i did in past life[sin means matric,intermediate graduation and NIMCET jiske chalte hi ham yahan pahunche the].After that I started throwing some of very badly common but necessary [yes a interviewee should have these qualities]qualities like team player ,hard working etc etc. Now i was looking for him if he says to stop..but he was busy in writing something on paper.[perhaps he was writing kismat of the interviewee just before me.]...Then hobbies and related things like participation in competitions.

HR:
So you said, you are a team player how will you prove this ?
Me:[bahot badi problem thi ye .Without playing How it can b proved .but there i had to prove it by speaking only,which was easier to me]I just mentioned Last semester project E-zee-O-ffice[He looks in my resume and underlines it] and the great work done by me .Also i presented some artificial sentences said for me by my project mates, like my project leader Salam said in final submission of project "Akhilesh has done tremandous job...from the reqirement collection to documentation his way of acive participation is really appreciable"

HR:
What You can do for Capgemini?
Me:[ Virtually dekhe to sab kuchh ,practically dekhe to kuchh bhi nahi]Again Repeated all good things what i said in previous questions like i am hard worker,i can work in a team referenced my projects,I have good consulting tendency so can maintain proper customer-organisation relationships again referenced ,i was a member of requirement collection team thats why i used to meet propoesd users regularly to have communication regarding their needs and requirements.Thus He looked satisfied with my answer.

HR:
Your strong properties ,
he added,apart from Hard-working ?
Me:[Again things what i am not]....I want my works to b perfect.I dont move from work untill it is completed perfectly.

HR:
What about Weaknesses ?

Me:[Again tips from Jayant sir and other experienced persons...dont speak out any negative thing...make ur strong points as weakness in some other extent]...so idea stolen from Bharat...Sir a man cant be perfect in all the way so i too have some weak points what i feel.As i told earlier i do works restlessly till its completion so in this way i neglect my food many times.and i ve seen some consequences of it.So many times i got ill due to it.This i feel i should take care of my health alongwith my work.[suboot mera health tha hi uske saamne...kuchh aur batane ki jaroorat nahi thi]

HR:
U are a Computer science student[I was the first condidate to him from Compsci]Now coming to my territory [which i never liked]...What is difference between English language and C language ?
Me:Told what came in mind but it was a kind of ok for him.so moved to next question

HR:
Can u tell me who is father of C ?
Me:[Baap re.itta chhota ques...dimag chakaraya...naam maloom tha but not coming in mind]I proposed him "sir! i am missing his name.May u give some option"...He smiled but agreed with me....i still remember he gave fourth option as Dennis ritchie and i ticked it with a deep breathe.

HR:
What u know About Data structure ?How can u define it?

Me:Kahin padh liya tha Data structure is a way of organizing data so that it can b used efficiently.i told hoo-b-hoo.

He was going into technical and asked few very down-to-earth questions on Array,pointers,linked list .I told according to best of my knowledge.So many times i was traped by him but he was very cool and helped a lot.In resume he was watching the Technical skills part there Mysql he caught and asked whats it.Its a dbms. till here it was ok but now i started feeling suffocated [ha ha ha]...then a new arm i used "Sir actually i came here two day before only from my home..so i didnt get much time to brush up all these things...[this was the biggest jhuth in my interview]...but this indirect request (not to ask anymore technical) worked and he gave green signal to himself for next question

HR:Do u know how much ur marks in written is ?
Me:No sir.But it is more than 10 in each section.... i smiled.In reply he smiles and said thats why U r here but u can guess it .Before my guessing itself ,he shown my marks got into written....and it was 10.25 in each one.(good luck was with me and i thanked god for providing it )

Now its going to be 25 minutes and he was in mood of finishing interview...so last question
HR:Any problem with relocation ?
Me:Definatly NO.I wont have any problem with relocation.I am away from my family for 8 years.Previously Banaras and now Kerala, i have managed successfully.so I can get survived anywhere....And when Kerala came in discussion he suddenly asked about food.How is it ? I blubberd on kerala food for some 2 minutes and shown him no problem wid food.we enjoy eating even that mota rice and sambhar[shayad unko bhi yahi mila tha us din k lunch mein]

Now a very friendly mahaul was there ,he spoke some hindi sentences also..... Now he demanded for original documents,he wanted to verify photocopies of documents with their originals.Got surprised with Digree certificate written in three languages given by BHU(sanskrit is also there with hindi and english)....Oh!u r student of Chemisty in Graduation? yes sir...
ok can u tell me the formula of Hydrochloric acid
HCl
Nitric acid??
HNO3...good now any ques for me???
i asked one question that is not coming in mind right now..and after some formalities I came out of Kurukshetra.....Salam was inside another room that time battling for his existence and Harikrishna was ready for it...........this was my first interview of life..........though there was nothing like some special ,but for me it was so special becos .....................


will continue in next posting...............thank u and comment please

8 comments:

Unknown said...

man gaye sir aapko....aapko to upanyaskar[writer] hona chaiye tha...aapki lekhni kala avarnaniyae hai...par aisa nahi hai ki sirf luck se aap aaj cap....mein ho...luck bhi deserving logo ka hi sath deti hai...
aur aap jaise diversifed personalit's ki cap ko bahot jarorat hai..aur hamein bhi...aise hi jeevan path par agrasar hote rahiye...aur apni lekhni kala ki sundarta ko bikherte rahiye.

Amit Pundir - Buggz said...

Ohh god ! again continuation, but this part was much better...


Comments likhte waqt bus ek hi baat mann mein aa rahi hain ki aapne apna gmail ka ID to capgemini waloon ko de hi diya hai aur same ID par blog likh rahe hain ...
Himmat ki daad deni paregi waise mujhe pura yakin hai wahaan ke logo ko bahut kaam milta hoga, tumhari internet profile study na bhi kareen ...

Bahut achee panditji lage raho

vipin said...

Ohhhhhhh this time i was late to comment but kya kare yeh assignment bhi na bas .......
ok now about ur blog i must say first of all that u did fantastic job regarding Formatting .This blog is looking like something very professional keep it up.
About writing style this was one the best blog i ever read.
From starting to end i was enjoying it like i m on some Voyage and words were flowing like those waves that was giving me pleasure.
about this blog i can say that u did a lot of HOMEWORK before typing this and the structure of this one was better.
Plz don't give continuation from next part .I want to read full story in next part itself.Write everything about this matter in next one.
Jai shri krishna

pankaj verma said...

hi,
i've read all parts of your blog and i'd enjoyed a lot.ye tum ne fekna[namak mirch laga ke]kab seekh liya.but it is importent at many situations.you have done fantastic job.hadling situations during interview is great.erlier i was impressed,by reading this blog i flat
fully .i think luck is also importent
to get success.kuch khya piya karo.

Unknown said...

hi sir aap ne to kamaal kar diya...
kuchh ham logo ko bhi tips diya kijiye
hw is life going on???

Unknown said...

It's very nice to read about ur first interview....... recall all those things write in a dairy so that after 10-years if u look back in ur life to all those things it will be very sweet and memorable....which u cannot get again in ur life

jes said...

very good........i know u r good in "buttering".....he may be flattened in ur buttering....is it so?....one thing is sure "he may be suffering now for his that critical decision"(just kidding)...........

sanjeev said...

Nice description ;) You really made it interesting.. I dunn even exactly remember my Interview but I remember one thing that it was hilarious. I would love to read more posts in this blog.. :)